Whether this is your first time in the market or you have sold properties before, Rory Forde Property Advisors will provide you with a fully transparent sales service that’s second-to-none.
At Rory Forde Property Advisors we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a personal professional property service. We have experienced dedicated members of staff within the residential sector of the industry to assist you in the sale of your property.
Please feel free to contact one of our negotiators for advice on any of your property requirements on ph (01) 20 50 798.
Selling by auction or private treaty are the two approaches generally taken when putting your property on the market. Your agent will recommend the best approach for your home.
• Private Treaty is chosen when a relatively accurate value can be put on your property e.g. if there have been a number of similar properties sold recently in the area.
• Auction is normally chosen over private treaty when a property is in a particularly popular area and difficult to give an exact value
• Off Market. For a variety of reasons it is possible to sell your property off market. This allows the vendor total privacy and avoids an intensive high profile marketing campaign over a number of weeks. Through our extensive database we can match your home with potential purchasers. This affords us a unique opportunity to achieve a high price for your home via an off market approach.
• Agree with our negotiator what price you expect for your property and be clear on the time frame in which you want the property to sell.
• Contact your solicitor to ensure that the title of your property is in order. Your solicitor should highlight any possible legal obstacles to the sales process.
• Our agent will do a thorough appraisal of you property, measure every room & take photographs. A premium colour brochure will be designed (including floor plans) & printed following final approval by you.
• You will be advised on how best to market your home such as the appropriate newspapers to advertise in, the budget required, website listings such as www.myhome.ie, www.daft.ie and our website www.roryforde.ie.
• Your property will be part of the high profile display in our Bray Head Office.
• We will send the brochure of your home and a selection of images to the appropriate national media (Irish Times, Irish Independent, Irish Examiner etc.) to secure editorial coverage.
• Property will be ‘matched’ to all prospective buyers on our system. An email, text message or letter is sent to anyone on our listings who expressed an interest in this type of property or location.
• For Sale/Auction board will be placed outside your property.
• We will organise the most convenient day and time for your property to be viewed by appointment. Alternatively, you can put your home on open view at a set time once or twice a week (usually a Thursday and/or a Saturday). Staff member will accompany all viewers who visit your property. We will pro-actively update you on the reactions of all potential buyers who view your property.
The following is an example of our standard Marketing Package that is popular with our Vendors: –
- Agent listing only allowed on www.myhome.ie
- Premium or Feature advertising on www.daft.ie
- Listing on our company website www.roryforde.ie
- Gloss or Matte very high-quality Brochures
- For Sale sign – extra detail on sign letting people know if you have an extension or attic conversion
- Shared to sites such as Facebook / Google Plus
Buyers proof of ability to purchase – no time wasters allowed:
We look for evidence of the buyer’s loan offer and check the conditions set out in their loan offer. We never place sale agreed signs on websites or sold signs on our clients’ properties until contracts have been signed and returned to the vendors’ solicitors. Our average time for closing sales from start to finish usually does not exceed 8 to 10 weeks.
See our happy customers section and see what past sellers are saying about us- hope it’s all good!!